Kangan Water AKA “Miracle Water” makes a lot of pretty bold claims – well, actually we make NO CLAIMS but there are some pretty unbelievable stories. And I’m sure you have heard some of them. Cancer, Arthritis, diabetes, – doesn’t seem to be any limit to what this water seems to help with. And you were curious. So…
You tried the water…and…. Nothing
Why? Why does one person have miraculous healing response to the kangan water and another person feel nothing at all?
Well there might be some really good reasons why it’s NOT working.
- You are not drinking enough. This is not a magic bullet. It’s WATER. It hydrates at the cellular level and takes out toxins. It delivers nutrients and information. Granted, Kangan Water works 6 times more efficiently than regular water, but at the end of the day, it’s still JUST water. And you need to drink adequate amounts. Like an ounce of 9.5 Kangan Water per pound of body weight. Sound like a lot? This isn’t your regular gut bloating water! It blasts through your stomach and into your cells in NO TIME!
- You are not getting it FRESH. “Sampling” Kangen Water correctly is a commitment! You HAVE to get it FRESH – like every other day in order to get the desired results. There is a REASON they sell the machines instead of the water. Get it fresh or get a machine. (They do have a 30 day return policy)
- You are pouring it too fast. Ok, it might sound ridiculous, but how fast you pour it MATTERS! Slow down the flow and give the water time to gather the energy from those plates! It’s ALL about the energy in the water, so let it “Ribbon” out of the hose and then drink it right away.
- Improper maintenance. Ionizers need regular cleaning. If those plates are calcified, you’re not drinking Kangan Water – if you are sampling water from someone and not seeing any changes in your body, ask how often they clean it (should be at least monthly) and ask when is the last time they had it deep cleaned. Enagic is the ONLY machine that can be cleaned this way and one of the things that sets it light years apart from those cheap ionizers out there. Let your sponsor know that you know this (they will thank you) and have them email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) to schedule a deep cleaning, or send it in to the corporate office (There is a 2 ½ week wait at corporate, just so you know) It costs $40 to $50 and is WELL worth it. Like a car, your ionizer needs proper maintenance. Take care of your investment, and it will take care of you.
- Your expectations are short sighted. Here’s the thing, as westerners we are pretty well programmed to have a “pill & cure” mentality. We want instant gratification and real time results. Truth is, it took your body YEARS to build up all those toxins and may take some time and a significant amount of water to wash out all that stored CRAP. Acid waste gets stored in your fat cells. Just like you don’t lose weight over night, you don’t lose toxins over night either.
For a deeper look at why you may not be getting results, please read my article 10 reasons why Kangen Alkalized Water doesn’t work”.